The "Make Some Noise" activity lets you make sound with the coil and magnet.
Here are some tips for getting the coil and magnet to work properly:
- Place the magnet on a table with the blue plastic base facing down.
- Gently hold the coil by the yellow plastic base, and lower it down around the magnet.
- Try to position it so that the coil of wire is right near the top of the magnet.
- When the coil and magnet are working, you should hear a soft, repeated chime sound.
- If you can hear the chime, but the app is not responding, try moving your iPhone or iPad closer to the coil. If you’re in a noisy room, or the dishwasher or air conditioner is running, try moving someplace quieter.