Making a Papercraft Speaker
Here are some tips for making your paper speaker:
- Try to be as accurate as you can when you’re cutting, folding, and taping everything into place. If things are not lined up correctly, it won’t sound as good.
- To minimize buzzes and rattles, make sure the coil is not rubbing against the magnet. It should be positioned around the magnet, but not touching.
- If your speaker isn’t making any sound, double-check the position of the coil. It should be centered over the top of the magnet and free to move up and down.
- When the paper speaker is complete, you should hear a repeated chime sound.
- If you can hear the chime, but the app is not responding, try moving your
iPhone or iPad closer to the paper speaker. If you’re in a noisy room, or the dishwasher or air conditioner is running, try moving someplace quieter.
Printable Paper Speaker Template
If you ever want to make another paper speaker, just click on the link below to download and print another speaker template.