Having trouble assembling the speaker cube? Here are some tips:
- To attach two side panels together, use three clips.
- The clips can slide on or snap on. Use whichever method is easier for you.
- Snapping a clip on: Hook one side of the clip on the edge of the panel, and then press it into place.
- Sliding a clip on: Starting at a corner, hook the clip onto the panels and slide it into place.
- When you attach two panels together, make sure the corners are aligned and even. Try to avoid having one panel higher or lower than the other.
- When the speaker cube is complete, you should hear a repeated chime sound.
- If you can hear the chime, but the app is not responding, try moving your
iPhone or iPad closer to the speaker. If you’re in a noisy room, or the dishwasher or air conditioner is running, try moving someplace quieter.