Using Dancing Colors
Dancing Colors lets you play some music, and make your speaker light up and dance to the beat. When using Dancing Colors, make sure you have connected the coil and magnet, paper speaker, or speaker panel – otherwise you won’t be able to hear anything!
- Unlock Dancing Colors by completing the Custom Colors activity
- Tap the Music button to pick a song.
- Tap the Play/Pause button to start or stop the music.
- Tap the Speaker button to adjust the volume.
Each frequency band, Low, Mid, and High, has a Mute/Unmute switch, a Color Wheel, and a Color Preview.
- Tap the yellow Mute/Unmute switch to turn a frequency band on or off.
- Use the Color Wheel to pick a color for that frequency band.
- The Color Preview shows you which color has been selected for that frequency band.