To resolve this issue, please try the following:
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to the speaker. See How do I pair a mobile device and play music?
- Make sure your Bluetooth mobile device is playing audio, and the volume is up.
- Your Bluetooth mobile device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the speaker.
- Move your Bluetooth mobile device and/or the speaker away from other devices that generate electromagnetic interference. Examples are cordless phones, microwave ovens, wireless network routers, or other Bluetooth
- If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their Bluetooth.
- Turn the speaker off and back on.
- If you're hearing audio from a different Bluetooth device, pause audio on that device. For more information on using the system with two Bluetooth devices, see How do I manage multiple connected devices?