Try these steps to resolve your issue:
- Make sure your speaker is discoverable. Press the Bluetooth button on the speaker until the Bluetooth indicator slowly blinks blue.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or enabled on your device.
- Make sure you select “BOSEbuild Speaker Cube” in your device's pairing list and that the connection is confirmed by your device. If you assigned a different name, look for that name in the pairing list.
- Your Bluetooth device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the speaker.
- If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their Bluetooth.
- Make sure your Bluetooth device supports the A2DP (stereo Bluetooth) profile.
- When connecting to a PC or Mac computer, make sure to select the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube as the audio output device within the computer’s audio settings menu. You may need to play an audio track to finalize the connection. (See the device manufacturer for detailed instructions)
- Turn the Bluetooth on your device off and then back on.
- Reboot the device that you are trying to connect to the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube. Please check your manufactures website on how to reset your device.
Try clearing the Bluetooth list. See How do I clear the speaker's device list?