Try the following steps to resolve your issue:
- Your Bluetooth mobile device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube.
- Move your Bluetooth mobile device away from any device that generates. electromagnetic interference, such as another Bluetooth enabled device, cordless phone, microwave oven, or wireless router.
- Reduce the number of applications running on your Bluetooth device. Running multiple applications can reduce the number of internal resources available to transmit audio. Closing non-essential applications may improve audio quality including the BOSEbuild application.
- Try turning off Wi-Fi® on your device to improve audio quality.
- Try clearing your Bluetooth mobile device from the BOSEbuild Speaker Cube by disabling Bluetooth on your device. Pair the device and speaker again.
- Turn the speaker off and back on.
- If your Bluetooth mobile device is in your pocket, try placing it in the open air, without your body between the device and the speaker.
- Disable Bluetooth on other connected devices that are not currently in use. Audio may drop out if a second connected Bluetooth device goes out of range of the speaker.
- Try resetting the speaker. For more information, see How do I restore the Speaker Cube to factory default settings?