To resolve this issue, please try the following:
- If your device requires a passcode, make sure the one you entered is correct.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or enabled on your mobile device.
- Your Bluetooth mobile device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the speaker.
- If two Bluetooth devices are already paired to the speaker, disable Bluetooth on one of the devices, or take it out of range of the speaker.
- Repeatedly press the Bluetooth button until you hear the name of the desired device. For more information about connecting via this method, see How do I manage multiple connected devices?
- Clear the speaker from your Bluetooth device list and then pair the speaker again.
- Clear the speaker list and then pair the Bluetooth mobile device to the speaker again. To clear the speaker list for all devices, press and hold Bluetooth for about 10 seconds until you hear “Bluetooth device list cleared”. All Bluetooth devices are cleared from the speaker, and the BOSEbuild speaker becomes discoverable
Reset the speaker. For more information, see How do I restore the Speaker Cube to factory default settings?