Your BOSEbuild Headphones can remember up to eight paired devices and can be actively connected to two devices at a time. If you pair a ninth device, the least recently used device will be deleted from the Headphones.
Pairing another device
- With the Headphones powered on, slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth symbol until the Bluetooth indicator light blinks blue and the voice prompt says, “Ready to connect.”
- On your mobile device, make sure Bluetooth is on. (The Bluetooth menu is usually found in the Settings menu.)
- Select your BOSEbuild Headphones from your mobile device’s Bluetooth list. The Bluetooth indicator glows solid white, and the voice prompt says “Connected to <device name>."
Managing multiple connections
When powered on, the headphones will automatically try to connect to the two most recently connected devices.
When two devices are actively connected, you can play music from either device. To switch between connected devices, pause the first device and play music from the second.
Scrolling through other paired devices
To play music from a paired device that is not currently connected:
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth Symbol and release to hear which device(s) are currently connected.
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth Symbol again within three seconds to connect to the next paired device
- Repeat step 2 until you hear the correct device name.
Note: To use this feature, voice prompts must be on.