To resolve this issue, please try the following:
- Make sure your mobile device is connected to the headphones. See How Do I Pair A Mobile Device?
- Disconnect AUX cable if it is connected. Bluetooth is turned off when AUX is connected.
- If headphones are charging, audio from Bluetooth is disabled. Disconnect Headphones from charging once they are fully charged.
- Make sure your Bluetooth mobile device is playing audio, and the volume is up.
- Your Bluetooth mobile device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the headphones.
- Move your Bluetooth mobile device and/or the headphones away from other devices that generate electromagnetic interference. Examples are cordless phones, microwave ovens, wireless network routers, or other Bluetooth products.
- If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their Bluetooth.
- Turn the headphones off and back on.