Try these steps to resolve your issue:
- Make sure your Headphones are discoverable. Slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth symbol and hold for 2 seconds until it says "Ready to connect" and the Bluetooth light blinks blue.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or enabled on your device.
- Make sure you select “BOSEbuild Headphones” in your device's pairing list and that the connection is confirmed by your device. If you assigned a different name, look for that name in the pairing list.
- Your Bluetooth device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the Headphones.
- If possible, turn off all other nearby Bluetooth devices or disable their Bluetooth.
- Make sure your Bluetooth device supports the A2DP (stereo Bluetooth) profile.
- When connecting to a PC or Mac computer, make sure to select the BOSEbuild Headphones as the audio output device within the computer’s audio settings menu. You may need to play an audio track to finalize the connection. (See the device manufacturer for detailed instructions)
- Turn the Bluetooth on your device off and then back on.
- Reboot the device that you are trying to connect to the BOSEbuild Headphones. Please check your manufactures website on how to reset your device.
Try clearing the Bluetooth list. See How Do I Clear The Headphones Device List?