To resolve this issue, please try the following:
- If your device requires a passcode, make sure the one you entered is correct.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned ON or enabled on your mobile device.
- Your Bluetooth mobile device may be out of range. Try moving it closer to the Headphones.
- If two Bluetooth devices are already paired to the speaker, disable Bluetooth on one of the devices, or take it out of range of the speaker.
- Repeatedly slide forward the Power/Bluetooth button towards the Bluetooth symbol until you hear the name of the desired device. For more information about connecting via this method, see How Do I Manage Multiple Connected Devices?
- Clear the Headphones from your Bluetooth device list and then pair the Headphones again.
- Clear the Headphones list and then pair the Bluetooth mobile device to the Headphones again. To clear the Headphones list for all devices, Slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth symbol for ten seconds, until you hear, "Bluetooth device list cleared." All Bluetooth devices are cleared from the Headphones, and the BOSEbuild Headphones becomes discoverable
- Reset the Headphones. For more information, see How Do I Restore The Headphones To Factory Default Settings?