Please try the following to resolve your issue:
- The Headphones playback control buttons do not work when using a wired connection.
- Make sure the Multi-function controls are being used properly. The Multi-function button performs a variety of commands. For more information, see How Do I Control Music Using The Headphones?
- Try a different app. If the issue only happens with one app, it is most likely related to the configuration of the app.
- Be sure the Headphones are paired with the phone. You can check this by sliding the Power/Bluetooth switch forward towards the Bluetooth symbol and releasing quickly. The Headphones will announce what device they are connected.
- Try clearing your Bluetooth mobile device from the BOSEbuild Headphones by disabling Bluetooth on your device. Pair the device and Headphones again.