Double-Sided Sound lets you hear what it would sound like if you swapped ears, or had only one ear.
- Make sure you’re wearing the headphones for this activity!
- The Swapped setting works best if you make somewhat quiet sounds, off to your left or right. Try rubbing your fingers together or lightly scratching your shoulder.
- Have a friend stand behind you and whisper into one ear or the other. See if you can tell which side they’re on.
- Don’t cover the microphone holes up, and avoid cupping your hands around the mics – this can cause the headphones to squeal.
- Use the circular slider to move the sound of the drums to different spots around your head.
- Use the Volume slider to make the drums louder or quieter.