Try the following to resolve your issue:
- Make sure your Headphones are turned on.
- Make sure Bluetooth is turned on in your Apple devices settings.
- Turn your Headphones off and then back on again.
- Make sure your Apple device is touching the right Ear puck.
- Make sure the BOSEbuild Listen app is not running on any devices nearby.
If you get repeated “Couldn’t connect your BOSEbuild Headphones” messages, try the following
- Slide the Power/Bluetooth button forward to the Bluetooth Symbol for ten seconds, until you hear, "Bluetooth device list cleared." This clears the list of saved devices
- Touch your Apple device to the right Ear puck.